Tool mechanics at punker manufacture tools that are used in the production facilities for our fan wheels.
punker is the right place for you if you like the following tasks:
- You manufacture punching tools or jigs for industrial series production.
- For the production of the individual parts you mostly use CNC-controlled machine tools.
- You assemble individual parts into finished tools and install them in production machines, e.g. punching machines, and carry out test runs.
- You will also be involved in the maintenance and servicing of tools.
What else you should know...
You will fit into our team if you...
- have an intermediate education certificate with an interest in mathematics and physics.
- have a basic technical understanding and manual dexterity.
- like to work in a team and value care and precision.
What we can offer you
- Permanent employment after successful training desired
- economically stable company with over 65 years of experience
- decades-long, successful training company
- fixed contact persons within the training
- independent working style and great creative freedom
- flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- friendly colleagues, family environment, summer & Christmas parties
- Advanced training during the apprenticeship and targeted further training afterwards
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Compensation: Year 1: 900,11 € / 2nd year: 966,26 € / 3rd year: 1.044,44 € / 3rd year: 1.097,12 €
This is how the training is structured
Training time: 3 years regular, shortenable to 3 years
- 1-2 days/week 1st year of training in Eckernförde
- Block instruction 2nd-4th year of training in Lübeck
- Final exam part 1 after 1½ years (written/practical, counts 40% in the final grade)
- Final examination part 2 after 3½ years (written/practical company-related project)
Your contact person
Do you have questions about technical training at punker? Then feel free to contact our training manager!
You want to apply?
Are you interested in vocational training at punker? Then send us your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and last reference by e-mail.
Please send us your application documents as pdf only. For security reasons, we cannot open Word files.
Human Resources Team
You can meet us here soon
talent transfair | Digital Job Fair CAU and Kiel University of Applied Sciences
The joint job fair of the two largest universities in Schleswig-Holstein takes place twice a year. punker presents entry-level opportunities for students.
BIB - BerufsInformationsBörse
The BerufsInformationsBörse takes place annually at the beginning of November in Rendsburg. Here, our trainees present the opportunities for starting a career at punker in Eckernförde.