At punker, machine and plant operators operate the equipment that produces our fan wheels and change it over as required.
punker is the right place for you if you like the following tasks:
- You operate machines and retool them if necessary.
- You manufacture fan wheels independently.
- You ensure the flow of materials and monitor the production process.
What else you should know...
You will fit into our team if you...
- have a first general education degree with an interest in technical contexts.
- have good self-organization and enjoys structured work processes.
- like to work in a team and are curious about new experiences.
What we can offer you
- Permanent employment after successful training desired
- economically stable company with over 65 years of experience
- decades-long, successful training company
- fixed contact persons within the training
- independent working style and great creative freedom
- flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- friendly colleagues, family environment, summer & Christmas parties
- Advanced training during the apprenticeship and targeted further training afterwards
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Compensation: Year 1: 900,11 € / 2nd year: 966,26 €
This is how the training is structured
Training time: 2 years regular
School: 1-2 days/week in Neumünster
- Intermediate examination after 1 years (written)
- Final examination after 2 years (written/practical)
Your contact person
Do you have questions about technical training at punker? Then feel free to contact our training manager!
You want to apply?
Are you interested in vocational training at punker? Then send us your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and last reference by e-mail.
Please send us your application documents as pdf only. For security reasons, we cannot open Word files.
Human Resources Team
Folllow us on instagram
Our trainees take you on their training journey at Europe's leading manufacturer of metal radial fan wheels.punker Group on instagram
You can meet us here soon
talent transfair | Digital Job Fair CAU and Kiel University of Applied Sciences
The joint job fair of the two largest universities in Schleswig-Holstein takes place twice a year. punker presents entry-level opportunities for students.
BIB - BerufsInformationsBörse
The BerufsInformationsBörse takes place annually at the beginning of November in Rendsburg. Here, our trainees present the opportunities for starting a career at punker in Eckernförde.