At punker, warehouse logistics experts are responsible, among other things, for receiving, booking, storing and loading incoming and outgoing goods.
punker is the right place for you if you like the following tasks:
- You receive goods of all kinds, enter them into the system and check them for quantity and quality based on the accompanying documents.
- You organize the unloading of goods, sort them and store them properly.
- You pack the goods and prepare accompanying documents such as delivery bills or customs declarations.
- You'll also load trucks, drive forklifts, and secure cargo to prevent shifting.
What else you should know...
You will fit into our team if you...
- have an intermediate education certificate.
- Have organizational skills.
- have a prudent work ethic and reliability.
- you like to work in a team and are open to learn new things.
What we can offer you
- Permanent employment after successful training desired
- economically stable company with over 65 years of experience
- decades-long, successful training company
- fixed contact persons within the training
- independent working style and great creative freedom
- flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- friendly colleagues, family environment, summer & Christmas parties
- Advanced training during the apprenticeship and targeted further training afterwards
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Compensation: Year 1: 900,11 € / 2nd year: 966,26 € / 3rd year: 1.044,44 €
This is how the training is structured
Training time: 3 years regular, shortenable to 2½ years
School: 1-2 days/week in Neumünster
- Intermediate examination after 1½ years (written)
- Final examination after 3 years (written/practical)
Your contact person
Do you have questions about technical training at punker? Then feel free to contact our training manager!
You want to apply?
Are you interested in vocational training at punker? Then send us your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and last reference by e-mail.
Please send us your application documents as pdf only. For security reasons, we cannot open Word files.
You can meet us here soon
talent transfair | Digital Job Fair CAU and Kiel University of Applied Sciences
The joint job fair of the two largest universities in Schleswig-Holstein takes place twice a year. punker presents entry-level opportunities for students.