At punker, technical product designers / system planners create three-dimensional data models and technical documentation for our fan wheels and the manufacturing equipment and tools.
punker is the right place for you if you like the following tasks:
- You are involved in the development of technical products or of plants and machines.
- You create three-dimensional data models and technical documentation for components and assemblies.
What else you should know...
You will fit into our team if you...
- have a good intermediate education qualification and good English skills.
- you are a team player and outgoing.
- You are interested in technology.
What we can offer you
- Permanent employment after successful training desired
- economically stable company with over 65 years of experience
- decades-long, successful training company
- fixed contact persons within the training
- independent working style and great creative freedom
- flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- friendly colleagues, family environment, summer & Christmas parties
- Advanced training during the apprenticeship and targeted further training afterwards
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Compensation: Year 1: 900,11 € / 2nd year: 966,26 € / 3rd year: 1.044,44 € / 3rd year: 1.097,12 €
This is how the training is structured
Training time: 3 years regular, shortenable to 3 years
School: 1-2 days/week in Kiel
- Final exam part 1 after 1½ years (written, counts 40% in the final grade)
- Final examination part 2 after 3½ years (written)
Your contact person
Do you have questions about technical training at punker? Then feel free to contact our training manager!
You want to apply?
Are you interested in vocational training at punker? Then send us your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and last reference by e-mail.
Please send us your application documents as pdf only. For security reasons, we cannot open Word files.
You can meet us here soon
talent transfair | Digital Job Fair CAU and Kiel University of Applied Sciences
The joint job fair of the two largest universities in Schleswig-Holstein takes place twice a year. punker presents entry-level opportunities for students.