At punker, mechatronics technicians build and program mechatronic systems that are used in the plants that manufacture our fan wheels.
punker is the right place for you if you like the following tasks:
- You build mechatronic systems from mechanical, electrical and electronic assemblies and components.
- You test the individual components and assemble them into systems and plants.
- You commission the finished systems, program them or install the associated software.
- You will be guided by circuit diagrams and construction drawings.
- You maintain and repair mechatronic systems.
- You form the interface between mechanics, electronics and computer science.
What else you should know...
You will fit into our team if you...
- have a intermediate education certificate with an interest in STEM subjects.
- have a basic technical understanding and enjoys practical work on machines.
- are prudent and careful as you work with and on live components.
What we can offer you
- Permanent employment after successful training desired
- economically stable company with over 65 years of experience
- decades-long, successful training company
- fixed contact persons within the training
- independent working style and great creative freedom
- flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- friendly colleagues, family environment, summer & Christmas parties
- Advanced training during the apprenticeship and targeted further training afterwards
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Compensation: Year 1: 900,11 € / 2nd year: 966,26 € / 3rd year: 1.044,44 € / 3rd year: 1.097,12 €
This is how the training is structured
Training time: 3 1/ 3 years regular, shortenable to 3 years
School: 1-2 days/week in Neumünster
- Intermediate examination after 1½ years (written/practical, uniform nationwide)
- Final examination after 3 1/2 years (written/practical company-related project)
Your contact person
Do you have questions about technical training at punker? Then feel free to contact our training manager!
You want to apply?
Are you interested in vocational training at punker? Then send us your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and last reference by e-mail.
Please send us your application documents as pdf only. For security reasons, we cannot open Word files.
You can meet us here soon
talent transfair | Digital Job Fair CAU and Kiel University of Applied Sciences
The joint job fair of the two largest universities in Schleswig-Holstein takes place twice a year. punker presents entry-level opportunities for students.