At punker, Industrial Business Management Assistants work in commercial and business administration areas such as sales, purchasing, human resources, and finance and accounting.
punker is the right place for you if you like the following tasks:
- Enter orders
- Stay in contact with suppliers about delivery date changes
- Planning production orders
- Create packing slips and invoices
- Invoice control
- Write orders
- Create delivery bills
- Process returns
- Edit calculations and price lists
- Customer service
- Clarification of unclear customer orders
- Creation of new customer master data
- Post bank statements
- Create overdue payment notices
- Digitize documents
- Participation in training fairs and other apprenticeship topics
- Trainee support
- Payroll accounting support
You will also get to know our production areas, quality assurance and shipping.
What else you should know...
You will fit into our team if you...
- have a good intermediate education qualification and good English skills
- you are a team player and outgoing
- You are interested in technology
What we can offer you
- Permanent employment after successful training desired
- economically stable company with over 65 years of experience
- decades-long, successful training company
- fixed contact persons within the training
- independent working style and great creative freedom
- flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation
- friendly colleagues, family environment, summer & Christmas parties
- Advanced training during the apprenticeship and targeted further training afterwards
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Compensation: 1st year: 900,11 € / 2nd year: 966,26 € / 3rd year: 1.044,44 €
This is how the training is structured
Training time: 3 years regular, shortenable to 2½ years
School: Block teaching in Rendsburg
- Intermediate examination after 1½ years (written)
- Final examination after 3 years (written/practical technical work in one department and lecture)
Your contact person
Do you have questions about business training at punker? Then feel free to contact our training manager!
You want to apply?
Are you interested in vocational training at punker? Then send us your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and last reference by e-mail.
Please send us your application documents as pdf only. For security reasons, we cannot open Word files.
You can meet us here soon
talent transfair | Digital Job Fair CAU and Kiel University of Applied Sciences
The joint job fair of the two largest universities in Schleswig-Holstein takes place twice a year. punker presents entry-level opportunities for students.